Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas/Holiday Break

So Christmas/Holiday break is now halfway over so its time to start getting some things accomplished before school starts again next week. Swim practice resumes tomorrow from 7-9 AM this whole week.
So things I plan to do this week that I'm not looking forward to (not fun stuff) are:

  • AP Physics- more specifically the Calorimetry Lab and Test Corrections
  • Study for Science UIL- I've looked at the packet and the questions are unbelievably hard.
  • SWIM PRACTICE!!!
  • High School Aerospace Scholars(HAS) - I have to submit a letter to the Texas state legislator and get started on the ten lessons which include a quiz and essay over each topic.
And the things I'm looking forward to:
  • Swim practice(again)!!!
  • Blogging
  • Getting my drivers licence(finally)
  • I'm also going to learn Tong Hua on Piano
If anyone wants the piano sheet music to Tong Hua, this is the one I'm learning.


Theres also two other versions I found. Here is one of them. And the other one.. Enjoy.

2 comments: