Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Week 6: 2/14/2018

Happy Valentine's Day! Unfortunately, its been a busy week so I am behind on my New Year's Resolution cardio goals. I did a 2.5mile run on 1.5 incline on the treadmill at 7.0 speed. I both did not find time to swim and still have not gotten a gym membership with a pool. The current plan is to do my Week 6 swim on Friday, do the Week 7- 5mile run on Sunday, do my Week 7 swim on Tuesday.

There's not much to report on with table tennis. I am doing some multi-ball and attempting to improve how I play against long pip players and service return. We had a visitor from Springfield this past Monday who I went 0-3 against (10-12, 8-11, 14-16). To sum it up, I had trouble with his backhand serve. I plan to try being more aggressive instead of pushing when I can't read the spin. I will also try to give more spinny pushes instead of dead pushes and see if it is effective.

Back to studying for my endocrinology exam! Godspeed

No comments:

Post a Comment